Tuesday 26 February 2013

Guillermo del Toro Drops Hints For Justice League Dark Movie

http://ifanboy.com/articles/exclusive-justice-league-dark-lineup-and-design/

Guillermo Del Toro dropped hints regarding where he sees Justice League Dark story developing. Fans of the DC comics are surely gonna be in for a treat.


During a interview, Del Toro revealed that the film is going very well as it goes through the pre-production stage. As-well as that, he describes how he would like to address characters from the comics.

 "I am going to be presenting my storyline to DC and Warners of where I want to take this universe. We do have a writer, but until that is firmed up, I have to keep it a secret. I hope it happens," he said.

"I'd love to use the origins that are proper to each character. I love the idea of Jason Blood as a paladin and a knight…. I love the entire Constantine mythology, the Dead Man mythology, the Alex Holland Swamp Thing mythology. These are really rich things to well, and to dig."

 

To keep you up to date, please like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/exclusive-guillermo-del-toro-updates-on-justice-league-dark-movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+